Digital Marketing Strategist – Durban
Digital Marketing Strategist
Our client with the private Higher Education sector, is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Strategist to add value creation to the Marketing department.
The successful candidate will be responsible for setting specific digital objectives to develop a cohesive and profitable marketing strategy that is integrated with the both on- line and off-line strategies for the company.
The Marketing strategist position involves a variety of tasks, including designing and executing high level paid and internal media digital marketing campaigns, executing market research and developing strategies in line with the target audience.
If you are a creative, goal-oriented professional, we would like you to be part of our team and share innovative ideas to achieve our targets.
Ultimately, you should be able to increase our market share and ensure brand consistency.
- Proven digital experience – 5 years or more.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a digital Marketing strategist – designing and execution of the strategy.
- Agency experience a preference.
- Able to implement and execute the digital strategies across all platforms.
- Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.g. online tools and social media)
- In-depth knowledge of CRM software and Content Management Systems
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics/ Hootsuite/ Sem Rush
- Understanding of web design
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative thinker with data-driven analytical aptitude
- Team management skills