SHEQ Manager – Pinetown
Manage the full Quality Function for KZN (QA and QC)
- Responsible for ensuring good quality products are consistently produced in the Production Plants, by ensuring all products conform to the agreed Product Specifications
- Responsible for coordinating, reporting and following up on actions relating to all Raw Material, Product & Packaging Trials, ISIR’s, DRM’s
- Responsible for ensuring compliance to all Quality and Food Safety Policies, Systems and Processes as documented in our QMS and FSMS.
- To lead and develop the Quality Team.
- To foster sound relationships with our Customers, by responding immediately to their Quality Complaints and Returns, and working effectively with the Raw Materials, Sales and Production to resolve these issues permanently.
Manage the SHE team and portfolio, which includes the following:
- Ensuring that Company complies with company policies and legislations/OSHACT
- Managing the SHE team to ensure compliance and reporting of the above
- All medicals and IOD’s
- PPE and uniforms
- All legislative compliance, training and licensing
- All environmental initiatives
What skills you will need in this position:
- A relevant degree will be essential
(a HSE only qualification is not sufficient for this position)
- Strong computer skills, Excel, Word
- Excellent English (written and spoken)
- Hands on Quality & HSE Management experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Managed a team of QC Supervisors, Managers and Inspectors in current or previous role
- Managed the implementation of FSSC, ISO18000 and ISO 9001 is essential
Please note that a minimum of 5 Years Quality Management experience of multiple Factories/Business Units is required, as well as hands on Production Quality and SHE Management experience.
Salary up to 1.1 million per annum.
Consultant – Angela