Textile Technology Sales – Pinetown
Technology & Sales Representative is responsible for developing a relationship with customers and growing accounts in their assigned territory through the promotion and selling of company products.
- Diploma / Degree in Chemistry or related
- Marketing qualification an advantage
- Minimum 5 years industry related experience
- Sales experience an advantage
- Good communication at all levels.
- Team focuses and results driven
- Self-driven personality
- Strong technical skills Time management skills
- Driver`s license and car
- Computer Literacy
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Increase pricing should the customer not meet the target range.
- Initiate new inventory to support business in consultation with the First Line Manager and Material Manager
- Establish new accounts by organizing and planning daily work schedules to build on existing and potential sales outlets for South Africa for business unit paper and pulp and general industries.
- To promote & support other products within the company`s portfolio as and when management decided on agreed projects.
- Perform cost benefit & needs analysis of existing / potential customers to meet their goals.
- Establish, develop & maintain positive business & customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets within a specific time frame from management.
- Supply management with visit reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities & potential for new products and services.
- Contribute to team efforts in accomplishing organizational goals
Contact Adrian for details