Brand Manager (Durban)
Our Client is looking for a dynamic Brand Manager to join their team.
The company consists of multiple brands with a strong focus on sales, product development, distribution and logistics, servicing consumers on behalf of the largest mobile networks, internet providers and financial services brands.
- Bachelor’s degree / three-year diploma or equivalent experience in marketing, digital design, media, business analysis, business administration, and/or media marketing – 3 years.
- 7+ years’ experience in the following: Digital agency / client, retail, social media, Google analytics, managing digital marketing programmes and campaigns, online/ internet marketing, mobile marketing, SEO and Paid marketing, ability to interpret web analytics as well as media reporting.
- 5+ years’ experience in brand strategy.
- Experience working with multinationals that provided exposure to global trends is desirable
- Telecommunication background is desirable
Experience / Skillset Required
- Entrepreneurial business development.
- Experience in driving B2B brands in the local and international space.
- Strategic thinking and planning.
- Innovative and creative. You must be able to formulate strategies that do not necessarily rely on obvious solutions.
- A deep understanding of the digital environment, specifically with respect to global
- Strong experience in client services, team management, budget management and project management, especially in the digital space.
- Experience in driving large, well-known brands.