Our client within the security industry is looking for an experienced, dynamic and suitably qualified Chief Commercial Office; responsible for setting the sales, customer acquisition strategy and customer retention strategy for the company.
- BCom degree or equivalent in Sales/Marketing
- 5 years related sales management experience
- Fascination with technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Preference given to people from outside the industry, ideally from a consumer orientated background / consumer focused industry with a deep understanding of human behaviour, and an understanding of how a multi revenue stream business operates.
- High emotional intelligence, empathetic and ‘first principles’ thinking – with the ability to think deeply about how the security industry changes in light of South Africa’s macroeconomic climate
- A willingness to always learn, listen, and think deeply about what customers value, and the ability to venture into unknowing terrain to execute
- Ability to think on their feet and use their initiative to solve problems and deliver solutions – and not having to be ‘hand-held’ along the way.
- Drive the successful implementation and adoption of the marketing automation platforms.
- Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Account, Market Segmentation.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, Technologies (Digital Marketing), Social Media Platforms and Methodologies in Graphic Design, Web Design, etc.
- Develop and execute strategic marketing plans to ensure that the company brand is top of mind.