Our client, offer an outsourced business process solutions specific to meet the requirements of their business partners.
Their customer service team ensures that their customers have an excellent experience.
Many of their partners are insurance companies, banks, financial services companies and retailers.
They are looking for a Complaints Resolution Administrator to join the team:
Education / Experience
- FAIS accreditation would be an advantage.
- Approximately 3 to 4 years related work experience is required.
- Complaints/queries experience would be an advantage.
- Knowledge and an understanding of premium calculations and claim settlements.
Knowledge and understanding of the various products and processes.
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours:
- Team player, develop and maintain good relationships with immediate team, IUA departments and external stakeholders.
- Ability to make sound, fair, rational decisions based on the nature of complaint.
- Time management skills: ability to plan & prioritise.
- Knowledge of short term and long-term insurance products and financial purchasing agreements.
- Ability to understand and apply policy wordings.
- MS Office skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) evidenced in a professional tone and correct grammar.
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Numeracy skills for checking premiums and calculating claim settlements.
- Ability to apply judgement in providing explanations, agreeing delivery times with policy holders, managing expectations.
- Ability to handle difficult clients and display patience.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative.
- Excellent telephone etiquette skills.
- Logical and analytical thinker.
- Display integrity.
- Team orientation.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate commitment and hard work.
- Efficient, structured & organised.
- Ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated & deadline focused.
- Quality and customer orientation.
Takes personal accountability for quality of work.
Salary: R 200K – R 250K CTC