Compliance Tester – Durban
Our established and busy client is always on the search for exceptional talent to join their growing teams in Durban and JHB.
- Compliance / Games Testers are primarily involved with compliance testing of online games and operator platforms against regulatory requirements
- Regulatory compliance auditing for the online gambling industry.
- Diploma/degree/similar with some mathematical/IT/accounting/technical
Matric + Science/Commerce/IT National Diploma (NQF Level 6), or equivalent; or
- Science/Commerce/IT Degree (NQF Level 7), or equivalent
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate preferred
1-2 years, where possible, experience with some mathematical/IT/accounting/technical slant
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Able to work both independently and within a team structure.
- Analytical mindset with lateral thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Astute observation and documentation skills.
- Focused, with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, hard-working and self-motivated.
- Proactive, efficient and innovative.
- Demonstrate an exemplary work ethic.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and able to meet pre-specified deadlines.
- Logical and structured approach to planning and execution of tasks.
- Able to prioritise effectively under pressure.
- Honest, discreet and able to maintain strict integrity.
- Strong interpersonal and interaction skills.
- Reliable and professional.
- Able to provide training in the area of expertise.
- Commitment to work effectively with senior management and deliver results.
Flexible to take on ad hoc tasks.