The Data & Analytics Engineer will work within the company’s product team to develop enterprise level analytics products for our customers, real time operations reporting and proactive fraud detection algorithms.
You will also assist in developing models of customer profiles and marketing segments to feed into our marketing and e-commerce systems.
Proficient and experienced with SQL, data transformation processes, Snowflake data warehouses, Google Analytics, data presentation as well as advanced BI tools such as PowerBI, will be advantageous.
- Tertiary education in a technology field relevant to analytics (eg: Computer Science, Information Systems)
- Minimum 5 years full-time experience in data engineering, business intelligence and software engineering and development
- Strong technical skills querying databases (using SQL), data warehousing and working with Big Data
- Experience with data modelling and statistical techniques such as clustering, sampling, regression would be an advantage
- Ability to design functional reporting solutions that present rich information in a simple way
- Be a convincing advocate for data driven product development and decision making
- Must be a team player, great communicator and creative thinker who takes initiative
- Since we are a remote first company, a good home working space and reliable internet connection is essential