Information Systems Manager – Durban
- Provide expertise and technical knowledge based on suite of applications.
- Interact with business users, Business Analyst, and other developers to understand user requirements.
- Provide system architecture and guide developers to meeting users’ requirements.
- Demonstrates leadership by establishing and articulating a clear vision of success and how goals and objectives will be achieved.
- Research and plan integrations solutions within the Dynamics suite of products.
- Manage the preparation and execution of test scripts to verify accuracy of data, training and procedures, system set-up and reports.
- Consistently manage cost vs development required and balance the scales of needs vs wants.
- Managements of teams and progress against the project.
- Manage and support the change management process within the users and senior management.
- Proactively ensure the internal teams are ahead of project requirements, hence meeting all project requirements deadlines.
- Streamline and review all business process within system requirements. Eliminate unnecessary and manual processes. Obtain synergy amongst all stakeholders within the business.
- Plan go-live and future stages of development and forecast timelines for stakeholders.
- Manage the Data Analyst and the Power BI requirements.
- Manage Steer Co & scrum meeting, to ensure risk can be mitigated.
- Provide business insight from big data.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Systems as a must
- Minimum 3-7 years’ experience as an Information Systems/ Project Manager.
- Experience within a development role advantage
- Understanding Business Processes
- Microsoft Excel Advance, Power BI and/or SQL as a must
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 will be an advantage.
- Experience with Microsoft Business Central will be an advantage.
- Strong planning, organising and time management skills;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to independently collect, organise, Analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in report writing and executive feedback