- Responsible for the timely and effective response to technical queries
- Provide basic training on these systems when required.
- Build reports and dashboards.
- Identifies interim and long-term solutions and provides regular updates
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and/or Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (advantageous)
- At least 3 years Salesforce experience or any CRM tool experience
- Marketing App experience (Pardot) an advantage
- ATS Tool Experience an advantage
- Cloudcall or any Phone system Experience
- Advanced Ms Office, especially Excel
- Advanced Reporting tools and dashboards
End User Support
- User and license management.
- Create new user profiles/logons.
- Trouble shooting, analysing and resolving tickets raised.
- Creation of training materials and training of users.
- Monitor user adoption and user access levels.
- Resolve technical problems timeously.
- Understand limitations and when to escalate technical problems when unable to resolve.
- General user support on CRM system.
- Identify and gather requirements from users and stakeholders.
- Create reports and dashboards using CRM or any other tools used by the organization.
- Set up of standard reports and adhoc as required.
- Record keeping and documentation management.
- Documenting all error reports and all changes to field history tables.
- Database maintenance reports and dashboards.
Process Improvement and Efficiency
- Ensure all training processes are clearly defined and managed
- Review processes/reports and create new processes/reports on a continuous basis and provide feedback and recommend improvements.
- Drive and define specific process improvements in performance levels through innovation and best practices