An exciting 3rd Line Infrastructure and Cloud Engineer role has become available to work in our growing innovative team. (Hybrid / Remote Remote)
Reporting directly to the CTO, you’ll be responsible for the creation, delivery and support of leading cloud, virtualisation and security solutions for your clients.
This will encompass a variety of tasks throughout a project lifecycle including pre-sales, analysis & design, implementation, documentation and technical escalation support for our Managed Services Teams.
Location: Umhlanga, but will be required to travel to other customer sites in future where required.
- Troubleshoot technical problems and provide technical support and resolution to all stakeholders
- Provide the technical leadership where required for the network, workstation, server installation, and system maintenance whether on premise or cloud
- Ensure security through access controls and end to end monitoring
- Liaise with customers’ stakeholders across applications to ensure network and application communications are stable
- Play an active role in the development of customer knowledgebase documentation, technical white papers on new technologies and operational module development.
- Ability to actively take initiative for service improvements aligned to ITIL
- A committed team player with good communication skills
- Adhere to ISO27001 and ISO9001 standards
- Adhering to Service Agreement within contracts and agreements
- Experience in Microsoft Cloud Networking design and deployment
- Microsoft Windows Server, SQL Server, Exchange Server, Remote Desktop Services, IIS, Active Directory, DHCP and DNS.
- Azure, Microsoft365 and general cloud-based technologies.
- Virtualisation technologies, Hyper-V or VMware.
- Microsoft PowerShell and other scripting technologies
- Backup technologies, Acronis or Veeam.
- Good understanding of networking, IP addressing, firewalling and public DNS.
- Experience working with server hardware and storage.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
Citrix Networking technologies, Citrix ADC (NetScaler), Citrix CPX, SD-WAN, Citrix Cloud, XenApp, XenDesktop