Fully qualified, trade tested Millwright required.
At least 2 years’ experience in the automotive industry and plastics injection moulding would be advantageous.
(CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- • Maintaining workplace safety standards and a safe working environment
- • Attend to all mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- • Investigate and analyse cause and effect of breakdown on equipment
- • Carry out necessary activity to repair/resolve breakdown.
- • Advise management of electrical and mechanical problems and recommend activities to minimize the number of breakdowns
- • Provide on-line relief and assistance when required
- • PLC’s Drives, Servo Motors and SCR’s experience and knowledge
- • Good knowledge and problem solving ability for both mechanical and electrical problems
- • Carry out preventative maintenance as scheduled
- • Carry out plant and property maintenance when required
- • Ensure all supporting documentation is completed within the required timeframes and in the format specified
- • Analyse proposed modifications and provide input regards the implementation of ideas.
- • Carry out modifications within the required timeframe
• Actively support