Our client is a well-established Software Development house looking for a hands-on, multi-disciplined SQL Developer with strong background in business intelligence and data analytics.
Pharmacy specific retail software and experience within this market would be highly beneficial in your application for this role.
- Relevant working / practical experience and training
- SSIS / SSRS / DATA / Stored procedures
- Microsoft SQL server
- Windows server
- Development of all SQL objects (stored procedures, views, scripts etc.)
- Development of SSRS reports
- Development of SSIS packages
- Sound understanding of data and relational databases
- Able to solve complex problems with code
- Database design and modelling
- Understanding and experience of data warehousing
- Data analysis
- QlikView data model developer would be an advantage
- Master Excel knowledge
- Good Communication skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Interpersonal skills and People management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Must be a team player.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and reliable transport.
This is a full-time position available based at their offices in Kloof, KZN